MY7THLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY7THLIFE

MUSIC VIDEO

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lesson 18: The New Year’s Sacrifice
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

» Lesson 17: An American Tragedy
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 pm by Guest

» Lesson 16: Tess of the D’Urbervilles
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm by Guest

» Lesson 15: Going Through Old Dreams
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm by Guest

» Lesson 14: How to Grow Old
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

» Lesson 13: A Valentine to One Who Cared-Too Much
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm by Guest

» Lesson 12: China Can Basically Achieve Self-Sufficiency in Grain Trough Self-Reliance
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm by Guest

» Lesson 11: China and Britain in the World Economy
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm by Guest

» Lesson 10: A Global Economy
新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm by Guest

You are not connected. Please login or register

新约 -- 希伯来书(Hebrews) -- 第 3 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

3:1 同蒙天召的圣洁弟兄阿,你们应当思想,我们所认为使者,为大祭司的耶稣。
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

3:2 他为那设立他的尽忠,如同摩西在神的全家尽忠一样。
Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

3:3 他比摩西算是更配多得荣耀,好像建造房屋的比房屋更尊荣。
For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.

3:4 因为房屋都必有人建造。但建造万物的就是神。
For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

3:5 摩西为仆人,在神的全家诚然尽忠,为要证明将来必传说的事。
And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

3:6 但基督为儿子,治理神的家。我们若将可夸的盼望和胆量,坚持到底,便是他的家了。
But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

3:7 圣灵有话说,你们今日若听他的话,
Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

3:8 就不可硬着心,像在旷野惹他发怒,试探他的时候一样。
Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

3:9 在那里,你们的祖宗试我探我,并且观看我的作为,有四十年之久。
When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

3:10 所以我厌烦那世代的人,说,他们心里常常迷糊,竟不晓得我的作为。
Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

3:11 我就在怒中起誓说,他们断不可进入我的安息。
So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

3:12 弟兄们,你们要谨慎,免得你们中间,或有人存着不信的恶心,把永生神离弃了。
Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

3:13 总要趁着还有今日,天天彼此相劝,免得你们中间,有人被罪迷惑,心里就刚硬了。
But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

3:14 我们若将起初确实的信心,坚持到底,就在基督里有分了。
For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

3:15 经上说,你们今日若听他的话,就不可硬着心,像惹他发怒的日子一样。
While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

3:16 那时听见他话惹他发怒的是谁呢。岂不是跟着摩西从埃及出来的众人吗。
For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

3:17 神四十年之久,又厌烦谁呢。岂不是那些犯罪尸首倒在旷野的人吗。
But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

3:18 又向谁起誓,不容他们进入他的安息呢。岂不是向那些不信从的人吗。
And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

3:19 这样看来,他们不能进入安息,是因为不信的缘故了。
So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum