MY7THLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY7THLIFE

MUSIC VIDEO

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lesson 18: The New Year’s Sacrifice
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

» Lesson 17: An American Tragedy
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 pm by Guest

» Lesson 16: Tess of the D’Urbervilles
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm by Guest

» Lesson 15: Going Through Old Dreams
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm by Guest

» Lesson 14: How to Grow Old
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

» Lesson 13: A Valentine to One Who Cared-Too Much
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm by Guest

» Lesson 12: China Can Basically Achieve Self-Sufficiency in Grain Trough Self-Reliance
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm by Guest

» Lesson 11: China and Britain in the World Economy
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm by Guest

» Lesson 10: A Global Economy
新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm by Guest

You are not connected. Please login or register

新约 -- 提摩太后书(2 Timothy) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2:1 我儿阿,你要在基督耶稣的恩典上刚强起来。
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2:2 你在许多见证人面前听见我所教训的,也要交托那忠心能教导别人的人。
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2:3 你要和我同受苦难,好像基督耶稣的精兵。
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2:4 凡在军中当兵的,不将世物缠身,好叫那招他当兵的人喜悦。
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2:5 人若在场上比武,非按规矩,就不能得冠冕。
And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

2:6 劳力的农夫,理当先得粮食。
The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

2:7 我所说的话你要思想。因为凡事主必给你聪明。
Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2:8 你要记念耶稣基督乃是大卫的后裔。他从死里复活,正合乎我所传的福音。
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2:9 我为这福音受苦难,甚至被捆绑,像犯人一样。然而神的道,却不被捆绑。
Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

2:10 所以我为选民凡事忍耐,叫他们也可以得着那在基督耶稣的救恩,和永远的荣耀。
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2:11 有可信的话说,我们若与基督同死,也必与他同活。
It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

2:12 我们若能忍耐,也必和他一同作王。我们若不认他,他也必不认我们。
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2:13 我们纵然失信,他仍是可信的。因为他不能背乎自己。
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

2:14 你要使众人回想这些事,在主面前嘱咐他们,不可为言语争辩。这事没有益处的,只能败坏听见的人。
Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2:15 你当竭力,在神面前得蒙喜悦,作无愧的工人,按着正意分解真理的道。
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2:16 但要远避世俗的虚谈。因为这等人必进到更不敬虔的地步。
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2:17 他们的话如同毒疮,越烂越大。其中有许米乃和腓理徒。
And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2:18 他们偏离了真道,说复活的事已过,就败坏好些人的信心。
Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

2:19 然而神坚固的根基立住了。上面有这印记说,主认识谁是他的人。又说,凡称呼主名的人,总要离开不义。
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2:20 在大户人家,不但有金器银器,也有木器瓦器。有作为贵重的,有作为卑贱的。
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2:21 人若自洁,脱离卑贱的事,就必作贵重的器皿,成为圣洁,合乎主用,豫备行各样的善事。
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

2:22 你要逃避少年的私欲,同那清心祷告主的人追求公义,信德,仁爱,和平。
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2:23 惟有那愚拙无学问的辩论,总要弃绝。因为知道这等事是起争竞的。
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

2:24 然而主的仆人不可争竞,只要温温和和的待众人,善于教导,存心忍耐,
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2:25 用温柔劝戒那抵挡的人。或者给他们悔改的心,可以明白真道。
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2:26 叫他们这已经被魔鬼任意掳去的,可以醒悟,脱离他的网罗。
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum