MY7THLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY7THLIFE

MUSIC VIDEO

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lesson 18: The New Year’s Sacrifice
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

» Lesson 17: An American Tragedy
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 pm by Guest

» Lesson 16: Tess of the D’Urbervilles
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm by Guest

» Lesson 15: Going Through Old Dreams
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm by Guest

» Lesson 14: How to Grow Old
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

» Lesson 13: A Valentine to One Who Cared-Too Much
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm by Guest

» Lesson 12: China Can Basically Achieve Self-Sufficiency in Grain Trough Self-Reliance
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm by Guest

» Lesson 11: China and Britain in the World Economy
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm by Guest

» Lesson 10: A Global Economy
新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm by Guest

You are not connected. Please login or register

新约 -- 歌罗西书(Colossians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 4 章 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2:1 我愿意你们晓得我为你们和老底嘉人,并一切没有与我亲自见面的人,是何等的尽心竭力。
For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;

2:2 要叫他们的心得安慰,因爱心互相联络,以致丰丰足足在悟性中有充足的信心,使他们真知道神的奥秘,就是基督。
That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

2:3 所积蓄的一切智慧知识,都在他里面藏着。
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

2:4 我说这话,免得有人用花言巧语迷惑你们。
And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

2:5 我身子虽与你们相离,心却与你们同在,见你们循规蹈矩,信基督的心也坚固,我就欢喜了。
For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

2:6 你们既然接受了主基督耶稣,就当遵他而行。
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

2:7 在他里面生根建造,信心坚固,正如你们所领的教训,感谢的心也更增长了。
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

2:8 你们要谨慎,恐怕有人用他的理学,和虚空的妄言,不照着基督,乃照人间的遗传,和世上的小学,就把你们掳去。
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2:9 因为神本性一切的丰盛,都有形有体的居住在基督里面。
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

2:10 你们在他里面也得了丰盛。他是各样执政掌权者的元首。
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

2:11 你们在他里面,也受了不是人手所行的割礼,乃是基督使你们脱去肉体情欲的割礼。
In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

2:12 你们既受洗与他一同埋葬,也就在此与他一同复活。都因信那叫他从死里复活神的功用
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

2:13 你们从前在过犯,和未受割礼的肉体中死了,神赦免了你们(或作我们)一切过犯,便叫你们与基督一同活过来。
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

2:14 又涂抹了在律例上所写,攻击我们有碍于我们的字据,把他撤去,钉在十字架上。
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

2:15 既将一切执政的掌权的掳来,明显给众人看,就仗着十字架夸胜。
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2:16 所以不拘在饮食上,或节期,月朔,安息日,都不可让人论断你们。
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2:17 这些原是后事的影儿。那形体却是基督。
Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

2:18 不可让人因着故意谦虚,和敬拜天使,就夺去你们的奖赏。这等人拘泥在所见过的,(有古卷作这等人窥察所没有见过的)随着自己的欲心,无故的自高自大,
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

2:19 不持定元首,全身既然靠着他筋节得以相助联络,就因神大得长进。
And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

2:20 你们若是与基督同死,脱离了世上的小学,为什么仍像在世俗中活着,
Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

2:21 服从那不可拿,不可尝,不可摸,等类的规条呢。
(Touch not; taste not; handle not;

2:22 这都是照人所吩咐所教导的。说到这一切正用的时候就都败坏了。
Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

2:23 这些规条,使人徒有智慧之名,用私意崇拜,自表谦卑,苦待己身,其实在克制肉体的情欲上,是毫无功效。
Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum