MY7THLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY7THLIFE

MUSIC VIDEO

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lesson 18: The New Year’s Sacrifice
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

» Lesson 17: An American Tragedy
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 pm by Guest

» Lesson 16: Tess of the D’Urbervilles
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm by Guest

» Lesson 15: Going Through Old Dreams
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm by Guest

» Lesson 14: How to Grow Old
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

» Lesson 13: A Valentine to One Who Cared-Too Much
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm by Guest

» Lesson 12: China Can Basically Achieve Self-Sufficiency in Grain Trough Self-Reliance
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm by Guest

» Lesson 11: China and Britain in the World Economy
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm by Guest

» Lesson 10: A Global Economy
新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm by Guest

You are not connected. Please login or register

新约 -- 加拉太书(Galatians) -- 第 5 章 ( 本篇共有 6 章 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5:1 基督释放了我们,叫我们得自由,所以要站立得稳,不要再被奴仆的轭挟制。
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

5:2 我保罗告诉你们,若受割礼,基督就与你们无益了。
Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

5:3 我再指着凡受割礼的人确实的说,他是欠着行全律法的债。
For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

5:4 你们这要靠律法称义的,是与基督隔绝,从恩典中坠落了。
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

5:5 我们靠着圣灵,凭着信心,等候所盼望的义。
For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

5:6 原来在基督耶稣里,受割礼不受割礼,全无功效。惟独使人生发仁爱的信心,才有功效。
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

5:7 你们向来跑得好。有谁拦阻你们,叫你们不顺从真理呢。
Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

5:8 这样的劝导,不是出于那召你们的。
This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

5:9 一点面酵能使全团都发起来。
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

5:10 我在主里很信你们必不怀别样的心,但搅扰你们的,无论是谁,必担当他的罪名。
I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

5:11 弟兄们,我若仍旧传割礼,为什么还受逼迫呢。若是这样,那十字架讨厌的地方就没有了。
And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

5:12 恨不得那搅乱你们的人,把自己割绝了。
I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

5:13 弟兄们,你们蒙召,是要得自由。只是不可将你们的自由当作放纵情欲的机会。总要用爱心互相服事。
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

5:14 因为全律法都包在爱人如己这一句话之内了。
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

5:15 你们要谨慎。若相咬相吞,只怕要彼此消灭了。
But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

5:16 我说,你们当顺着圣灵而行,就不放纵肉体的情欲了。
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

5:17 因为情欲和圣灵相争,圣灵和情欲相争。这两个是彼此相敌,使你们不能作所愿意作的。
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

5:18 但你们若被圣灵引导,就不在律法以下。
But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

5:19 情欲的事,都是显而易见的。就如奸淫,污秽,邪荡,
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

5:20 拜偶像,邪术,仇恨,争竞,忌恨,恼怒,结党,纷争,异端,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

5:21 嫉妒,(有古卷在此有凶杀二字)醉酒,荒宴等类,我从前告诉你们,现在又告诉你们,行这样事的人,必不能承受神的国。
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

5:22 圣灵所结的果子,就是仁爱,喜乐,和平,忍耐,恩慈,良善,信实,
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

5:23 温柔,节制。这样的事,没有律法禁止。
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

5:24 凡属基督耶稣的人,是已经把肉体,连肉体的邪情私欲,同钉在十字架上了。
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

5:25 我们若是靠圣灵得生,就当靠圣灵行事。
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

5:26 不要贪图虚名,彼此惹气,互相嫉妒。
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum